عنوان مقاله [English]
Central texture in old cities was once the most important and best residential neighborhood. Today, because of the presence of human communities there are a lot of historic and valuable elements with different dimensions (physica, economic, etc.). Thus, today fixing them is a serious issue. At any time, pavement managers chose different approaches and policies for intervening in distressed texture that tries to correct the last approaches and policies. One of them is urban regeneration, this policy emphasize on the participatory approach that improve distressed texture to achieve goals of sustainable development. With this introduction, this study attempts to examine the views of residents in 12 region of Tehran and discover the main factors in urban regeneration.
This research in terms of purpose is applied and in terms of method is analytic. Required data is collected from field studies such as questionnaires, interview and also from document. For analysis of data, we used SWOT and QSPM analysis matrix.
From the results of SWOT and QSPM analysis matrix, we show the highest strategies. One of the strateges is participation of various groups with their special attention to regeneration with score 3.2. The next rank is making a lot of diversification in facilities and services in order to satisfy residents and attracting rich people to this texture and establish various support mechanism for providing different fields of investment with score of 3.16. The lowest attractiveness is balance strategic plans between the types of activities related to urban land use and regeneration with 2.8 score.
The Region 12 of Tehran is as a historical and cultural texture that can consider identity of Tehran. This article tried to study necessary grounds for regeneration in case study. Since regeneration process is participatory, so we had to have an analysis of the views of resident about beneficiaries in different fields for regeneration. For this purpose, weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats in a SWOT matrix is adjusted and then in QSPM matrix we could attain important strategies for regeneration.
- Falamaki, Mohammad mansor, 2006, Urban renewal, the Study and Compilation of Humanities Books, Samt Publications.
-Hall, Colin Michael and Jenkins, John M ,1998, Introduction to the tourism industry, [In Persian], Translator: Abbas Ardakanian and Mohammad Reza Habibi, Armaghan publications.
-Haje Por, Khalil & et al, 2008, Review of political- content on the concept of urban restoration, the first conference Distressed fabric of city, sustainable development vision, values and challenges, Ahvaz.-
- Haje Por, Khalil, 2006, Introduction to evolution and development of urban restoration approaches (the period after World War I to the beginning of the third millennium), Iranshahr Andisheh , ninth and tenth numbers.
- Hanache, piroz & et al, 2013, The revival of the historic fabric of city (with participatory approach), Tehran University Publications.
-Keshavarz, Mahnaz, 2009, Measuring sustainable development approach and the possibility of its application in Regeneration of urban Distressed fabric, case study: Khorramabad, Tehran University.
-karbase, abdolreza & et al, 2006, Strategic management in environment , Kavosh Ghalam Publications.
-Lotfe, Sahand, 2011, Genealogy of urban regeneration, reconstruction and renaissance, Azarakhsh Publications.
- Moharram nejad & et al, 2007, Evaluate internal and external factors of municipal waste management in the metropolis of the country with the SWOT and QSPM methodds, the fourth national conference of waste management, , the Environmental Protection Agency, Mashhad.
- Shojae, Mohammad Reza & et al, 2010, Strategy for Medical Equipment Company of Gohar shafa with using QSPM model, Journal of Management and Development Process, (75).
-Trotter, R. ,2001, Heritage tourism. In N. Douglas, N.Douglas & R. Derrett (Eds.), Special interest tourism:Context and cases. Milton, Qld: John Wiley & Sons.